ALL HALLOWEEN EVERYTHING ♫

5:06 PM


If it wasn't already abundantly clear, I am NUTS about any and all holidays.

I used to only be so crazy about Christmas, but within the last year or so, I've broadened my holiday-horizons. So, to celebrate my joy over the spoOoOoky month, along with posting Halloween related things on here, I'm gonna be posting some spoopy song covers on my YouTube channel! *throws orange and black confetti everywhere*

I'm super pumped about it, and if it's something you'd be interested in, you can click on over and subscribe to stay tuned for them! (If you do, you're a sweet lil pumpkin baby and I love you for it.)

Stay spooky!



x Alyssa

bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | instagram | lifestyle channel | music channel

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I'm excited for Halloween as well! It seems a lot of the bigger holidays are towards the end of the year. You have such a lovely clear voice, excited to hear some more covers! (:

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I love it because it's all jammed together. October through December is my favorite time of the year. :D Thank you so much for saying that, and taking the time to comment!!! :)

      Delete
  2. your cover is amazing! that spoopy end screen though haha. the thunder made me jump a bit, not gonna lie. and halloween is my favorite holiday, so i'm waaaay excited too! can't wait to see what else you have planned for october

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Hahah I actually worked so hard on the end screen, ngl. I'm all about themes and it needed to match the tone of the videos. ;P YAY Halloween lovers unite!! :D

      Delete
  3. Halloweeen! Wooo! It's the only Western Holiday I get excited for, because it is creeepy! Haha! I love your cover, you have such a beautiful voice that makes Florence and The Machine proud! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah aw, well I hope you get in plenty of creepiness this month then!! Thank you so much, that's so nice!!! :D

      Delete
  4. Love that little halloween mask and what a nice cover :)

    Rae of Love from Berlin
    Bloglovin' // instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe isn't it cute?? ;p and thank you!!! ♥♥

      Delete

thank you so much for commenting!!! i appreciate it very much ❤