BOOGIE CHILLS — A Playlist for All Hallow's Eve

4:05 PM


Have I mentioned how much I love the Holidays yet? No?

Well, I've had Halloween playlists on repeat since like... Way before was probably appropriate, if that tells you anything. So, I decided to make one of my own with all of my most favorite ~spoOoOoky songs~

Disclaimer: best listened to on overcast, rainy days with an autumn-scented candle lit and fairy lights on, cuddled up with a soft throw blanket + a cup of tea.

Or you know, anytime, really.


HOWL // florence + the machine
LOSE YOUR SOUL // dead man's bones
EXIT MUSIC (FOR A FILM) // radiohead
YOUR EX-LOVER IS DEAD (FINAL FANTASY REMIX) // stars
GHOST // mystery skulls
BLACK OUT DAYS // phantogram
GHOST BOY // widowspeak
DREAMS // bastille + gabrielle aplin
BLACK NO. 1 // type o negative
BLACK MAGIC WOMAN // fleetwood mac
(DON'T FEAR) THE REAPER // blue oyster cult
WITCHY WOMAN // eagles
DECODE // paramore
BARTON HOLLOW // the civil wars
WITCHCRAFT // frank sinatra
BOOGIE CHILLS // landon liboiron
BONES // ms mr
I NEVER TOLD YOU WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING // my chemical romance
MONSTER MONSTER // the almost
EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT // alvin & the chipmunks

What are your favorite spoopy halloween jams?! Please do share away!! I hope you all have a fun-filled, cosy Halloween!!! And feel free to tell me what you have planned! :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this. I will be playing some of these tomorrow night when I have my friends over for some Halloween drinks

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad; I hope you had a wonderful Halloween and a fun time with your friends!! :)

      Delete

thank you so much for commenting!!! i appreciate it very much ❤