The Start of Something New

12:33 PM


I probably couldn't count on two hands the amount of times I have endeavored to start posting content regularly on the internet. Astronomical, really...

So, here I am, hopefully for real this time. I've kind of finally decided to throw myself into this as unashamedly as possible. It's not much, but it's something.

I want to be happy. It's as simple, and as complicated, as that. So I'm going to start doing the things that I think will make me happy. And that starts here.

(Also, the title of this post may or may not have been a High School Musical reference... Make of that what you will.)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on this fresh start. I hope you find your happiness! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you!! That's so nice of you. I hope the same for you! ❤

      Delete

thank you so much for commenting!!! i appreciate it very much ❤