An Introduction

2:27 PM

I've seen quite a few "get to know me" sort of blog tags lately, and I think they're fun to read when I stumble on a blog I really like, and want to know more about the person behind the screen. So, without further ado, here are ten random and completely useless facts about me.


1.) I get way too into things. I'm that person who yells at fictional characters and cries at almost anything because I get so invested, so I guess you could say I'm pretty enthusiastic about stuff.
2.) I've been playing guitar for 7 years. 
3.) I walk on my toes a lot. I don't know why, but I've done it since I was a kid. 
4.) Salted caramel anything = <3
5.) My favorite Disney Princess is either Tiana or Elsa. Or Belle. (Extra fact: I'm super indecisive.)
6.) I. LOVE. THRIFT SHOPPING. 
7.) I experience synchronicity a lot and I love it.
8.) My favorite book is Pride & Prejudice (+ if you haven't seen The Lizzie Bennet Diaries yet, you are missing out, my friend.)
9.) I am probably one of the slowest eaters you could ever meet.
10.) My favorite movie is When Harry Met Sally + Sally Albright is my fashion icon.


sally albright fashion
You thought I was kidding about the Sally Albright thing?
It was surprisingly harder than I thought to actually sit down and list facts about myself! What are some random facts about you? Share them with me in the comments!  

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. 3. I know a guy who walks on the balls of his feet all the time like he's wearing imaginary heels. I asked him why he does it and he had no idea he even did it.

    10. When Harry Met Sally is my favorite movie too! I was just explaining it to some friends the other day that if I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life, it had to be that one.

    I wrote an about me list but I haven't published it from my draft folder because I don't have a solid list of people tuning in. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah really? I was the same way. People used to tease me about it and I was like "what?? do I do that?" and then I started noticing it. And yessss! It's such a classic. Definitely the same for me, if I had to watch only one, that'd be it.

      Oh, I don't really have a solid list of people tuning in either ;P hehe I kinda mulled over whether I should wait or not, but I ended up just deciding to do it now.

      Delete
  2. Ahh this is so cool!!! I wish I could play a musical instrument soo bad!! And I had to see what synchronicity is haha and that happened to me today at the mall!!! For nooo reason, Whitney Houston's I wanna Dance with Somebody was on the loudspeakers! And it's on my 80s playlist I made for the car!! AH that stuff is so cool. Some interesting facts about me are that my favorite scents are anything autumnal (cinnamon/apple/pumpkin spice) and that my favorite guilty pleasure tv show is KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS (*cringes* hahaha).

    xoxox Naomi!! | http://bunnyandfawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you!! Omg isn't synchronicity the neatest?? I just love it. Ooh, and I agree on the autumnal scents. I've never actually watched Keeping Up With the Kardashian's, but it definitely looks entertaining. ;P Thanks for commenting!! x

      Delete
  3. Haha, perfect timing, it's my first time to your blog, and here I get to learn all about you! hehe! Great post, you seem like a fun gal!

    Anyhoo, I found your blog through a fellow blogger. I thought I would just drop by and say hi! It would totally make my day if you did the same.. or better yet, keep in touch! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That's so nice! I'm glad you commented, because I now love your blog! ❤

      Delete
  4. Aww, you're so cool! I'm the same with #1 - I get so absorbed into a book as if I'm a character in it. I get into this zone after I finish a book where daydream about the characters and what happens after LOL. Pride and Prejudice is on my to-read list! ❤
    munchies&musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe omg yes. I definitely do that, too. Ooh good! It's such a great book, I'm sure you'll love it!!

      Delete
  5. If you walk on your toes, you could totally become a ballerina haha!
    That's so cool that you can play guitar. A part of me wants to take it up but I just can't seem to stretch my fingers well xD (Not really an excuse, since I play piano lol)
    Great getting to know you Alyssa!

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe oh I wish! Ballet is beautiful. Hahah yeah, the stretching is kinda hard for me as I have quite small hands, but oh well. Who knows, maybe one day you'll take it up! That's so cool that you play piano, though! I've tried to teach myself lots of times, but I'm sort of impatient. ;P

      Delete
  6. We're definitely on the same wavelength when it comes to food! I'm also in love with everything that has salted caramel in it and could probably a serious competitor for the title of the 'slowest eater' :D

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! I absolutely love caramel too but I literally eat so fast haha!

    Lifestyle Funxion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hahah well apparently it's pretty normal to eat really quickly. ;P

      Delete

thank you so much for commenting!!! i appreciate it very much ❤